Pages

.

Yoga Cotton Cake 瑜伽棉花蛋糕(中英食谱教程)



My dear granny is 91 years old and she loves to eat cakes. As she is on a soft diet, I have to bake cakes which yields soft and moist texture like the Super Moist Almond Butter Cake, , Easy Blueberry Honey Cupcakes, Super Soft Fluffy Banana Cupcakes, Japanese Cotton Cheesecake, Magic Custard Cake etc. so that she still gets to enjoy the healthy homemade cakes I bake specially for her.

我亲爱的外婆91岁了,她很喜欢吃蛋糕。因为只能吃软食,所以我必须选择烤比较柔软和湿润的蛋糕如之前烤的超湿润杏仁奶油蛋糕’‘蓝莓蜂蜜小蛋糕’‘柔软蓬松香蕉小蛋糕’‘日式芝士蛋糕’‘魔术卡士达蛋糕’等等。她才可以吃到我为她(修改食谱如降低糖份等等)烤的健康蛋糕。


These cakes recipes can be found in this blog.
这些蛋糕的食谱在此部落格找的到。

I tried to bake this condensed milk cotton cake recipe adapted from Little Blue's Kitchen, but with modification of the ingredients and the cake turned out not only light, soft and fluffy and even flexible too! Hence, I have decided to call this cake - "Yoga Cotton Cake". I am very pleased and excited with my first attempt. I find the texture more delicate than chiffon cake, softer than sponge cake and it even tastes like the Japanese Cotton Cheesecake after chilled! It is so delicious that my grandmother and my 2 kids kept bugging me to bake this again.... ;)

前天用了蓝色小厨家的炼乳棉花蛋糕食谱,做了些修改,烤出来的蛋糕,不仅柔软,蓬松,还很有弹性呢!因此决定把这蛋糕改名为 “瑜伽棉花蛋糕”。第一次尝试真的很满意,我认为这蛋糕的质感比戚风蛋糕还要细腻,比海绵蛋糕还要柔软,冷藏后的口味就像日本芝士蛋糕一样! 蛋糕实在太好吃了,外婆和两个孩子不停地缠着我再烤一个....

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment