Pages

.

Homemade Purple Sweet Potato Powder 自制紫薯粉 (中英食谱教程)





It is not difficult to make your own fruit or vegetable powder at home. I am one home baker who avoids using unhealthy artificial colorings or artificial ingredients in my food preparation and advocates using healthy, natural and premium ingredients. Hence, to achieve my favorite color purple, I have made a pot of purple sweet potato powder which can be used for making bread, cookies, macarons, mooncakes, cakes etc.

喜欢用全天然材料来烘焙与烹饪的我,自制了紫薯粉,打算用它来做紫色的月饼,饼干,马卡龙,面包等等。自然色素肯定比人工色素健康许多!



Source from Internet 来自网络



This afternoon, I have used my homemade purple sweet potato powder to make these healthy snow-skin mooncakes (no shortening) which I will share in my next post.

今天下午,用了自制的紫薯粉做了这些健康无白油的冰皮月饼,下一个帖子再与大家分享! 



Click 'HERE' for updated recipe.
食谱已分享了,点击’看食谱


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment