Pages

.

Melt-In-Mouth Oreo Chocolate Chip German Cookies​ ​ 入口即化奥利奥巧克力豆德国酥饼 (中英食谱教程)



How's your Lunar New Year so far? I have a great time spent with family visiting relatives and close friends during the first 4 days of Chinese New Year (CNY). We had a long weekend to celebrate this year as the first and second day of the Lunar New Year fell on Thursday (19 Feb) and Friday (20 Feb). It was great catching up with one another over sumptuous meals and CNY goodies.

The CNY lasts for 15 days and we've got another week before it ends but my homebaked goodies are already running low in stock. (Click here to check out my CNY recipes) Today, I created another flavour of the melt-in-the-mouth German cookies since my family just can't get enough of it. Here's sharing another great flavour which you MUST try, I guarantee you will love it just as much as my other sweet and savoury ones!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment