Pages

.

Homemade Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice-Cream 自制黑巧克力花生酱雪糕 (中英食谱教程)


Pardon my photo taking as it is really not easy to capture nice ice-cream shots in our hot humid weather in Singapore. I am using the Tovolo Ice-cream scoop which provides the perfect scoop and keeps the counter clean.

Ever since I have an ice-cream maker at home, I have been making ice-cream almost fornightly. I enjoy experimenting new ice-cream flavours but my family's favourite is still the Matcha ice-cream which you can find the recipe here.

Besides Matcha flavour, we love dark chocolate (see the benefits below) ice-cream too especially the premium dark chococolate 'Hei' (黑) ice-cream from Awfully Chocolate. I am still experimenting and hope that I will achieve close to the 'Hei' (黑) chocolate ice-cream one day...hei hei! ;p Meanwhile, let me share this new creation that I tried yesterday which satisfied my craving for dark chocolate and peanut butter at the same time!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment