Pages

.

Milo Ferrero Rocher Swiss Roll 美禄金沙巧克力卷 (中英加图对照食谱)




Last week was a hectic week for me, visiting the hospital almost everyday! (you will know why if you have read my last post.) I am glad that the week ended well with good celebration of the mid-autumn festival with the extended family.

To support my blogger friend, Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids, who is the host of this month Little Thumbs Up - Milo theme, I have actually come up with this Milo swiss roll recipe two weeks back but have no time to blog about it until now.

I love Milo since young especially the Australian recipe which is tastier and more fragrant. Do you know how I like to enjoy my Milo? I usually put a few heaps of Milo powder in my glass of fresh milk, give it a slight stir before scooping up the clumps of Milo to eat, it's really shiok! ('Shiok' is a common slang word used in Singapore and Malaysia to express happiness, strong pleasure or tingling taste buds with regards of food)

AsI have a box of Ferror Rocher chocolate sitting in the fridge, I decided to use it for the swiss roll fillings. I am delighted that the crushed hazelnuts, chocolate and wafer cream fillings turned out to be super delicious and it blended so well with the Milo swiss roll! My fussy hubby and kids gave a big thumbs up for this new creation. :)

I have also used organic extra virgin coconut oil in this recipe and here's sharing the health benefits of it.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment