Pages

.

Cheesy Shanghai Mooncake 芝士上海月饼 (中英加图对照食谱)



I have actually scheduled this week to bake more varieties of mooncakes but due to unforeseen circumstances, my girl injured her toe and I had to bring her to the hospital to see the Pediatric Orthopaedic and more visits to the hospital as my boy has to see Pediatric Ophthalmology and mum has to undergo minor surgery. So, I am left with just one day to bake before the mid-autumn festival this Sunday. I have chosen to try out this cheesy Shanghai Mooncake which is so much easier as compared to the traditional Cantonese style mooncakes. It turned out to be fragrant and tasty. Do give it a try if you have some time. :)

Wishing all a blessed and happy mid-autumn!
祝大家中秋快乐,月来月开心,月来月幸福,月来月甜蜜。


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment