Pages

.

Non-bake Mini Durian Cheesecake - Blog's 2nd anniversary 免烤迷你榴莲芝士蛋糕 - 部落格两周年(中英食谱教程)






My blog turns 2 today! I am happy and thankful that I can share my baking and cooking experiences with all my friends and readers here. Thank you for your great loving support and for journeying with me as I continue to explore in the baking and culinary world!

部落格今天两周年了, 很开心能时常在这个小天地与大家分享自己的烘焙与烹饪料理心得。同时,也感恩有那么多陪伴着我的朋友与读者们,谢谢你们给我的鼓励与支持! 

I have made these simple non-bake frozen durian cheesecake to celebrate this occassion. It is so moreish that I highly recommend that you should give it a try!

做了这些简易又垂涎三尺的免烤冷冻榴莲芝士蛋糕来庆祝,强力推荐给大家!


The warm weather causes the cake to melt really fast during photography...
炎热的天气使蛋糕在拍摄时,迅速地在溶化。。。


If durian is not in season, you can consider trying other simple non-bake cheesecakes which uses either 'Tofu' or 'Yogurt' in my blog. Click 'here' or the image below for the recipes.

如果榴莲季节已过,您也可尝试在部落格的其他简易免烤芝士蛋糕, 有些是用嫩豆腐做的,有些是用‘优格’ (酸奶)做的。点击“”或以下的照片看食谱。 




CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment