Pages

.

Watermelon Frozen Roll Cake 沁凉西瓜抹茶蛋糕卷 (中英食谱教程)





How time flies, this will be my last post for the Little Thumbs Up - Tea event which I am hosting this month and ending tonight. Many thanks to Zoe and Doreen, the organizers, who have once again given me the opportunity after hosting the LTU - Yogurt theme two months ago. Also like to thank my fellow blogger friends who have shared and link their recipes here.

时间过得好快,转眼间我主持的七月小拇指活动-“茶语飘香”今晚就要告一个段落了。很感激两位主办人再次给我这个机会,也感谢支持我的博友们,把她们与茶有关的食谱都分享与连接过来这里

I hope you are not tired of seeing another Matcha post from me. I love anything Matcha and would gladly accept the title of "Matcha Queen" if it's bestowed upon me...lol! Today I am sharing this special Watermelon Frozen roll cake which I have made for my birthday yesterday. It was really challenging especially working on the raspberry and cream fillings on a hot day and taking photos at the same time, but thank God I made it successfully! It is such a refreshing and delicious cake and did satisfied my cravings for frozen desserts in this warm season!

昨天是我的生日,给自己做了这创意冰心的蛋糕卷,用的是全天然材料无色素。在炎热的气候,做这款蛋糕还蛮有挑战性的。 我还得一面做,一面拍照,动作要非常快,因为眼看面前的冰陷急速溶化,弄得我好紧张呦!还好能成功做出来!除了对切蛋糕的技术还待有进步,我还是
很满意这次的作品。这抹茶蛋糕搭配了覆盆子冰馅,真的很好吃,冰冰凉凉的,清爽不腻口,很适合消暑喔!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment