Pages

.

Earl Grey Tea Loaf 伯爵茶面包(中英食谱教程)




It's been a long time since I shared a breadmaker recipe. I have not forsaken my Kenwood breadmaker, it is still working hard for me baking loaf bread twice a week. I have not shared a new breadmaker recipe as I have been sticking to my basic loaf using the Wu Pao Chun Champion Toast breadmaker recipe. Being the host for this month's Little Thumbs Up event with the theme 'Tea', I decided to try out a Tea Bread recipe (茶叶面包)from a recipe book - 我爱面包机 (I Love Breadmaker). I have chosen to use Earl Grey tea. According to Wikipedia, Earl Grey tea is a tea blend with a distinctive citrus flavour and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange, a fragrant citrus fruit. The loaf turns out wonderfully aromatic and tasty!


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment