Pages

.

Homemade Matcha Kit-Kat 自制抹茶巧克力Kit-Kat (中英食谱教程)


My kids and I really love eating Matcha kit kat. The love started when I bought a few cartons of this sweet treats back during my Japan trip 2 years ago. We are glad that it is available locally and buy it often to satisfy our cravings. Few days ago, my girl asked me if I could replicate this at home and I thought it would be fun to give it a try! So, here's sharing with you my copycat version, the first three steps are similar to making Matcha Nama Chocolate which I have shared earlier on (Click on the name or image below for the recipe) and the end result tastes amazingly close to the real Matcha kit-kat!

家里的小孩和我都很喜欢吃宇治抹茶巧克力Kit Kat,前几天女儿问我是否能在家自制这款零食,我就尝试做了这山寨版的 ,做法的前三个步骤跟之前做的抹茶生巧克力相似。(可点击名称或以下的照片看食谱) 味道还蛮像真的宇治抹茶巧克力Kit Kat,好开心喔!



CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment