Pages

.

Banana Yogurt Streusel Muffins​ ​香蕉优格​沙波罗马芬​ (中英食谱教程)



I have enjoyed hosting the 'Little Thumbs Up' Yogurt event this month and it is coming to an end in two days time. I am happy to have made some new blogger friends during this event and I want to thank all my blogger friends who have supported me by sharing their wonderful yogurt recipes. Please pardon me if I have not visited your linked blog posts due to a super busy schedule.

Here's sharing the Banana Yogurt Streusel Muffins which will be my last yogurt post for this event and I do highly recommend it to you. With the addition of irresistible streusel on the banana muffins, it is exceptionally delicious, you really gotta try it!

这个月主持的小拇指“优格之旅‘活动,过两天就结束了。在这要感谢我的博友们踊跃地支持这项活动,也很高兴认识了一些新的博友。由于太忙,没什么时间到博友们的家拜访,还请多多包涵。

这香蕉优格​沙波罗马芬将是我在这项活动分享的最后一个优格食谱。香蕉马芬本身已经很好吃了,加上脆脆香香的沙波罗更好吃,所以强力推荐给大家,希望你们也会喜欢。

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment