Pages

.

Matcha & Beetroot Butter Cake for my 15th Wedding Anniversary 抹茶与甜菜根奶油蛋糕庆祝水晶婚 (中英食谱)





I was cracking my brain hard again....thinking what cake to bake for my 15th crystal wedding anniversary. Last year, I created the 'Non-Bake Rose cheesecake' and it was well received by hubby as well as many readers who have tried the recipe. You might think why is it so difficult to decide what to bake, I could have just decided on a sponge cake and decorated with loads of whipping cream. Well...my hubby dislikes cakes with whipping cream and he is not one who can be pleases easily. (oops...Shhhh! ) Thus, I have to come up with a plain, yet pretty and delicious cake to please both his eyes and palate....haha! After some thoughts, I decided to adapt from my super moist 'Almond Butter Cake' and baked this super healthy, all natural and delicious Matcha Beetroot Butter Cake the night before the special occasion on 27 May.

Last Wednesday morning, I showed him the cake and he said, "Interesting!". I cut a slice for him, he took a bite and said, "Hmm...taste good!" As I mentioned in my previous post, my hubby isn't one who praises easily too, so if he says good, it must be so! ;p



We had a nice dinner celebration that night and received this complimentary chocolate fudge cake. :)



CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment