Pages

.

Nutella Swirl Vanilla Ice-Cream 榛子酱香草冰淇淋 (中英食谱教程)

I am using the Tovolo Ice-cream scoop which provides the perfect scoop and keeps the counter clean.

According to Straits Times report few days ago, Singapore will be expecting dry and warm months ahead due to the prevailing El Nino weather phenomenon and the weatherman forecasts that the region would be drier and warmer than usual until September or early October.
To keep myself cool in this hot weather, I frequent the swimming pool more often and make popsicles and ice-cream every 2~3 days! Last week, I shared the awfully delicious Salted Caramel ice-cream recipe and it was very well received. Today, I am going to share a personal favourite homemade ice-cream with you and hope you will enjoy it as much as I do! :)
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment