Pages

.

Easy Jam Doughnut Muffin 简易果酱甜甜圈松饼 (中英食谱教程)




A blessed and Happy New Year 2015 to all my readers and followers, have a great year ahead and thanks for being part of my baking journey in 2014!

Today is the first day of a new school term. I am so glad that my kids are back to school after a 6-week break. I got my peaceful morning back whereby I can go about my daily chores without any disturbances. ;)

Here's sharing a delicious Jam doughnut muffin recipe which I had bookmarked when I saw it at the Bake Along event organised by my blogger friends, Joyce, Lena and Zoe last November. I had wanted to join in the bake-along event but was too busy to do so.

I finally got to try it last week and it was all gone within minutes! Yes, it is so yummilicious that you can't stop at one and before you knew it, it's finished and I had no chance to take a photo to show you how it looks inside. Trust me, you would love this simple recipe, try it this weekend!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment