Pages

.

Charcoal Chocolate Chiffon Cake 竹炭巧克力戚风蛋糕(中英加图对照食谱)




My last post on the Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake was very well received. Many readers have baked it and feedback that they love the delicate, moist and melt-in-the-mouth texture. They even commented that it tastes like the Japanese cotton cheesecake after chilling it in the fridge. Some have called it a white beauty because of it's pale and smooth colour. Here's how it looks if you haven't seen it and you can find the recipe 'here'.



Today I shall share another chiffon cake recipe which I have created based on my knowledge learnt from the last chiffon cake.


After this post, my oven will take a break as I'll be going off for my holidays soon. See you again when I am back in mid-December!

分享最新创作后,我家的烤箱可以暂时休息了,因为主人要去旅行游玩咯,十二月中旬再回来! :)


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment