Pages

.

Matcha Ice-Cream- eggless version 抹茶冰淇淋- 无蛋版(中英加图对照食谱)




Matcha ice-cream has always been my favourite ice-cream. Many readers have tried my blog's earlier Homemade Matcha green tea ice-cream recipe and given good feedback. As it requires more steps, involving the cooking of the egg mixture to 85 degree Celsius, I decided to work out a recipe without using any eggs. After several experiments, finally I am satisfied with this eggless version. It tastes just as good!

抹茶口味的冰淇淋是我最爱的雪糕。之前做了也在部落格分享过,试过的读者们都赞好吃。这次想省略鸡蛋,试验了好几次,终于满意这自创无蛋版的食谱,强力推荐给大家!如果你像我一样喜爱抹茶口味的甜品,肯定会喜欢的! 

I often get enquiries regarding the Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop ice-cream tub which
I used to contain my homemade ice-cream. This tub can store up to 1.5 quarts of homemade ice cream/gelato/sorbet. It's non-slip base steadies the container while you effortlessly scoop along the slender tub and it's slim design fits into any tightly packed freezer door too. Good news! It is now available in Singapore and exclusively online at www.tovolo.com.sg.




CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment