Pages

.

Homemade Leopard Print Tokyo Banana- 自制豹纹东京香蕉蛋糕(中英食谱)





The first time I heard of Tokyo Banana was before I went for my vacation in Osaka in 2013, my nephew Darren had asked me to buy it if I see it in Osaka. Unfortunately, I could not find it in Osaka, not even at the Kansai International Airport.

Tokyo Banana (東京ばな奈) is a Japanese souvenir sweet of Tokyo, a banana shaped sweet full of banana custard wrapped in a fluffy sponge. It is considered a top souvenir and must buy when one visits Tokyo.


I happened to see a homemade version of the Tokyo banana at a chinese blog recently and decided to give it a try. Please pardon my not so nice drawing of the leopard print on my first attempt. Nonetheless, the taste is good and not too sweet like the original version. The kids love it and we finished the 9 pieces all in one go!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment