Pages

.

Easy Blueberry Honey Cupcakes 简易蓝莓蜂蜜小蛋糕(中英食谱)


This week is our local school break, I am usually busier with the kids around and I can't try recipes which take up too much time. I saw this simple honey cupcake recipe while browsing through a Chinese recipe book by 君之 and decided to give it a try with my 7-year-old boy. It's been a while since he bakes together with mummy, our last bake bonding session was when we baked the Number cookies using the Tovolo number cookie cutters last November. This recipe is rather easy, he could do almost all the steps except the whisking of the eggs using the electric mixer which I gave him a hand. We have also added blueberries to the batter for a fruity taste. He was really happy and proud to bake these delicious and soft honey cupcakes.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment