Pages

.

French Almond Cake 法式杏仁蛋糕(中英食谱教程)(中英食谱教程)




Last Saturday, I baked this French Almond cake as a present for a good friend son's birthday. I have chosen this non-cream cake knowing that her 5 year-old does not fancy cakes with cream. I started with the intention to bake one 8 inch cake which this recipe calls for. It turned out to be quite a short cake as it didn't rise much during baking. Looking at the nicely baked but flat cake, I deem it not presentable to give away as gift. I quickly measured out the ingredients from the same recipe and baked it in a 6 inch round pan. The second bake gave a better height and together with the first bake, I turned it into a 2 tier cake which I am rather pleased with.

上星期六,烤了这法国杏仁蛋糕给好朋友的5岁小儿子作为生日礼物。这小朋友不喜欢有奶油的蛋糕,所以我选择做了这款香香又弥漫着浓浓杏仁味的蛋糕送给他。原本打算照着食谱做一个8寸的蛋糕,但烤出来的蛋糕蛮矮的,觉得不体面。我赶快用同样的食谱烘了另一个蛋糕。第二次用的是6寸圆形烤模,烤出来的高度刚刚好。我把两个蛋糕叠起来后,还真满意呢!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment