Pages

.

Blueberry Whipping Cream Pound Cake蓝梅鲜奶油磅蛋糕(中英食谱教程)


When I saw this Whipping Cream Pound Cake recipe at Fion's blog, I immediately bookmarked it. I had an opened pack of whipping cream, about a quarter left after making our family's favourite Homemade Matcha Ice-Cream. As whipping cream has to be used up within 3 days after opening, this recipe comes in really handy. I baked a blueberry pound cake using the left over whipping cream and really love the smooth and moist texture of the cake! After uploading this post, I will be off to the airport with my family for our vacation in Down Under, will be back blogging again in two weeks time!

当我在Fion的部落格看到这鲜奶油磅蛋糕的食谱时,就马上记下来了。因为冰箱里还有剩下四份之一的动物鲜奶油等着我来消费。我用这食谱烤了蓝莓磅蛋糕,质感好滑顺,蛮喜欢的!上载这帖子后,我将与家人赶去机场搭飞机,开始我的度假旅程,两星期后再回来。

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment