Pages

.

Banana Nutella Pound Cake 香蕉榛果巧克力酱磅蛋糕 (中英食谱教程)




I don't know about you but I love Sara Lee's pound cakes since I was a child and would always eat it together with a cup of fresh milk. Three months ago, I shared my 'Marble Chocolate Pound Cake ' and it was super well received as many who have baked it feedback that it tasted exactly like Sara Lee's marble pound cake.

As I had some full ripe bananas sitting on my wet kitchen counter top, I was thinking if I should use it to bake my all time favourite 'Banana Cake' (this is another highly recommended cake which many of my readers have tried and feedback that it is so soft and fluffy) or try something new. Then that big bottle of Nutella caught my sight... and here you are a Banana Nutella pound cake which is fragrant and tasty!

从小就爱吃莎莉蛋糕,前阵子做的“大理石巧克力磅蛋糕”很受欢迎,许多读者试了,反馈味道很像莎莉的大理石蛋糕。


因为看到厨房还剩几条熟透的香蕉,就在想,要不要拿来做我最喜欢又强力推荐的“香蕉蛋糕(质感超柔软又蓬松!)或是尝试其他没做过的糕点。想着想着就看到那大瓶的榛果巧克力酱......就把香蕉榛果巧克力酱磅蛋糕给做出来了,味道又香又美味!


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE 点击这里阅读更多 »

No comments:

Post a Comment